Rafflesia International & Private Schools is an educational institution providing Early Years, Primary and Secondary education in both campuses of Puchong and Kajang. It is reputable for its strong foundation of upholding the intrinsic traditional values of the East with the dynamism of the West where students are actively engaged and empowered in a well-facilitated learning environment that encompasses the latest state-of-the-art ICT.
Rafflesia offers international curricula, IPC & CIE from 3 to 16 years old, leading to IGCSE in Year 11. Together with its collaborative partners, Inti International University & Colleges and Kings Education in UK, students, teachers and staff members of Rafflesia receive exposure to a top-notch education system in a culturally enriching learning environment.
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the literacy learning process
- Differentiate to meet the needs of students with varying learning styles and needs
- Ensure the student’s growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area and/or programme classification
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance
- Perform pastoral duties including student support, counselling students with academic development and providing student encouragement
- Communicate effectively with all parties such as students, parents, peers and line managers on a regular basis on students’ progress.
- Ensure the students growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines and honouring schedules.
- Possess at least a Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Exposure to international curricula such as IGCSE or IPC
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards, attention to detail and learning orientations.
- Homeroom / Subject Teacher
- Kindly state the subjects and student age range that you taught or specialise in with priority preference.
How To Apply
Interested candidates could email the complete curriculum-vitae with most recent photo to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all applications will be treated in strictest confidential
Rafflesia Private and International School, Persiaran Sierra 2, Bandar Sierra 16, 47110 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
00603 8940 9088