Ark Putney Academy Hospitality Manager
Required as soon as possible
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a ‘good’ school.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Ark Putney Academy
Working Pattern: 36 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum worked flexibly depending on the service demands between 7.00am to 4.00pm (excluding lunch break)
Salary: Ark Support Scale 8: Pay Points 27 – 34, £28,489- £34,643 full time salary. The actual starting salary for the post is £25,647.75
We are now looking to recruit a hardworking Hospitality Manager. You will have overall responsibility for ensuring the Academy’s quality of dining is outstanding, including; dining operations, budgeting and finance, health and safety, and managing and developing a high functioning catering team
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience catering in large quantities in a head chef role, ideally within a school
• Experience of cultural diversity, with particular reference to food preparation and dietary preferences, desirable
• Knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition and creating related menus
• Experience leading, coaching and motivating staff, ensuring professional development and effectively challenging and managing any under performance
• Experience setting and managing a catering budget
• Excellent communication skills with children and adults
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
We are very happy to talk about the post informally if you require more information.
If you share in our commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you. For information about the school, please go to www.arkputney.org
Visits to the academy before application submission are welcomed. Please contact Julie Gray on 0208 394 5615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Please complete your online application form by 11.00am on Friday 22 March 2019.
If you have any technical issues please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or email email@example.com.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check