Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Hospitality Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local SEND school in Scunthorpe. This will be part time two days a week contract ongoing, commencing in September 2018. Your role as a Hospitality’s Teacher would include delivering Food Technology and Child Care.
This is a small SEND school dealing with Pupils with EBD (Emotional Behaviour Development), which has a very good reputation in the local community.
The desired Hospitality Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Hospitality Teacher must have experience of working with KS4 SEND pupils.
To be considered for the position of SEND Hospitality Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching SEND Pupils
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SEND Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Hospitality Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
If you are a qualified Secondary Hospitality Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND Education team in the Lincolnshire