About the Role:
- Independent Public School
- Hospitality Teacher
- Term 3 start, semester contract
- Beautiful coastal location
- Supportive staff and leadership team
- Good student behaviours and academic outcomes
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!.
- About You:
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting Job Reference #TES180528318RM.– email@example.com
If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #TES180528318RM
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
The Application Process:
Once you have confirmed your interest in this position, Smart Teachers will provide the school with your Smart Teachers Application. Please note, only applicants with suitable qualifications and experience for this position will be shortlisted.
The information herein is privileged to you and provided in accordance with the procedural expectations placed on Smart Teachers by the school. As such please refrain from contacting the school directly and/or sending your CV direct to the school as this may hinder the process.
Correspondence continues through Smart Teachers up to the point of interview with the school. If you are requested in for interview, you will receive a call from one of our consultants. Sometimes feedback cannot be given until the school has offered and a candidate accepts the position. Please call 07 3112 8566 if you have any questions.