Smart Teachers is recruiting for a HPE and Science Teacher in a top school in its region. Located in Central Queensland, the school seeks an HPE and Science Teacher for a full time, permanent position commencing in Term 3 2017. The school offers excellent terms and conditions including a fantastic remuneration and subsidy package.
About the Role:
- Year 7,8,9 & 10 Health and Physical Education
- Year 9 Science
- Full time
- Term 3 Start
- Relocation Assistance
- Financial Incentives
About the School:
- Outstanding Community Spirit and Identity
- Highly social, supportive and close knit staff
- Accommodation provided with subsidy
- Relocation assistance & Regional financial incentives
About the Location:
This location in Central Queensland is a large, modern country town. This town is considered the hub for the Central Highlands and the gateway to the Sapphire Gemfields: the largest, and one of the richest sapphire fields in the southern hemisphere.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1706-160585SP.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.