This post offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work with the Headteacher/MAT CEO and all schools within the MAT. The postholder will play a major role in ensuring the continued success of Fulford School and in supporting the growth of our newly formed Multi-Academy Trust.
Responsible to: PA to the CEO/SLT
The post holder will be responsible for a full range of administrative support in an HR capacity. A key role is to ensure the MAT has the correct HR policies, procedures and systems in place to meet the organisation’s needs. This role will include regular handling of sensitive and highly confidential information with a minimum of supervision. High levels of professionalism, initiative, accuracy and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines are essential.
Main duties are to:
• Ensure consistent and effective HR systems are practised throughout the MAT.
• Provide a central HR administrative and first line advisory function to all schools in the MAT in relation to HR administrative issues.
• Continually develop all processes for schools within the MAT.
• Lead the recruitment and the appointment of staff in the MAT in line with HR policies. • Complete and set up employment contracts for new and existing staff.
• Produce a catalogue of job/role descriptions within the school, ensuring grading and salaries are consistent.
• Ensure staff receive all financial and salary related correspondence, including annual statements.
• Provide staff with information regarding employee benefits and pension scheme memberships.
• Issue all leaver documentation, applying changes to contracts and informing payroll. • Monitor attendance and absence, and conduct return to work interviews.
• Analyse absence trends and regularly produce a report for the MAT board, LGB, Headteacher and CEO.
A full job description and application form are available on the school website www.fulford.york.sch.uk or by telephoning the School Office on 01904 633300.
Please return the completed application form, together with a covering letter to Miss L Bates, PA to Headteacher, by the closing date. Applications may also be returned to the following email address email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th July 2018
Interviews will be held: week beginning 23rd July 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require successful applicants to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
Applicants are asked to provide full employment history and any gaps in employment will be explored at interview.