Are you an experienced HR generalist with strong business partnering skills? Have a passion for data analysis? Are you driven by high quality insight and analysis? If you answered yes, yes and yes then please keep reading, this could be the perfect position for you.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the No.1 College in England who deliver the employment edge to all, ensuring only the best learner experience is good enough. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
It goes without saying that as an experienced HR generalist you will already possess:
- Ability to work confidently and independently on all aspects of HR, yet be prepared to roll up your sleeves and support colleagues;
- Great communication skills, verbal and written;
- Be highly collaborative with a can do attitude and ability to build strong relationships;
- Confidence in dealing with a wide range of managers; employees and external organisations in providing commercially focussed HR solutions.
- Possess an up to date knowledge of current employment law and be able to provide practical advice to managers with employment issues;&
- Ability to motivate and coach individuals.
However to progress and join our great team, you will also need to demonstrate -
- Clear aptitude for and experience in numerical analysis and data insight;
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to interrogate and interpret data, spot errors or anomalies to identify trends and issues, and benchmarking against external organisations;
- Produce national reports including the gender pay gap reports;
- Building and owning management reporting processes in conjunction with key stakeholders;
Why should you apply? (Amongst other things…)
- Excellent work/life balance through options for agile working;
- Total reward package including a wide range of discounts via MyRewards and free membership at our Baltic gym ;
- 28 days holiday’s (exc bank holiday’s), increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service; &
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
If you still believe that you have what it takes to join us and add value to our customers, read the attached job description and apply.
For an informal chat contact Paul Campbell on 0191 490 2215.
We are looking forward to receiving your application, but don’t take too long the closing date for applications is midnight Monday 26th August.
You will need to apply via our website http://www.gateshead.ac.uk/jobs/
No CV’s please.
The first stage of the interviews will be held on Tuesday 3rd September, with the final stage on Friday 5th September. Further details will be shared with the shortlisted applicants.
Gateshead College is committed to Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding the Welfare of Children, Young People and Adults at Risk.
As we believe we will receive a lot of interest in this exciting opportunity we won’t require any support from agencies.