Closing Date: 10 a.m. on Wednesday 25th September 2019
Salary: SO1 (£29,766 – £30,708)
Contract type: 1 year fixed term contract; 36 hours, all-year-round. Additional hours may be required to meet the requirements of the role.
Contract term: As soon as possible – 1 year fixed term contract
We pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff gain the right development to ensure a successful career. We have a strong record in securing promotion. Our recent Ofsted noted; ’Leaders have been able to cultivate an ethos of focusing on the needs of individual pupils. Pupils irrespective of their starting points, receive a range of support. Many pupils make very good progress…’ (Ofsted 2016)
Heartlands Community Trust is a great place to work. We support our staff with an appraisal model that encourages development. Our continuing professional development ensures that staff work together to improve their practice. We empower staff to deliver great service through a high expectations culture within the school.
Based in the heart of Wood Green close to shops, over ground, underground and bus links. You will be joining an energetic and dedicated team of colleagues working to provide exceptional service to our staff and a group of diverse and rewarding young people.
The successful candidates will be responsible for duties including:
• Lead on HR activity areas for the full employee cycle from recruitment to exit;
• Provide professional HR advice, support and coaching on a broad range of policy queries ensuring good practice and compliance with Trust policies, statutory guidance and legislation;
• Manage employee relation cases;
• Manage and administer the Trust’s employee benefits package;
• Trust wide data production, analysis and reporting;
• Make arrangements for Joint Consultative Committee Meetings;
• Act as a guardian of the Trust’s HR policies and procedures.
Please contact our Human Resources department on 0208 826 1230 or send an email to HR@heartlands.haringey.sch.uk if you require any further information.
Closing date 10 a.m. on Wednesday 25th September 2019. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 2nd October 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Trust.
Heartlands High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete a DBS check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population
Please click on "Quick Apply " to apply for this post today.