Position: Human Resources Assistant
Apply by: 19th June 2019
Salary: Grade 3 Pts 20-28
Contract term: Permanent (52 weeks)
Job start: ASAP
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
Rockwood Academy is a popular school at the heart of the local community. Our last Ofsted inspection (March 2016) rated the academy as 'Good' in every category including pupil outcomes; quality of teaching, learning and assessment, behaviour and welfare and effectiveness of leadership and management. This is a tremendous achievement considering even nationally very few schools go straight from 'Special Measures' to 'Good'.
We are seeking to appoint a Human Resources Assistant to join our innovative team.
The Academy is sponsored by the Core Education Trust and is built on its values of Collaboration, Opportunity, Respect and Excellence. The Trust provides outstanding support, and is committed to transforming learning and aspirations for all of our young people.
• The post holder will administer, organise and manage the delivery of Human Resources support and arrange cover for absence of teaching staff
• Support the Business Manager in maintaining staff sickness and absence records
• Support the Business Manager to create, maintain and update confidential HR records for all staff
• Provide help and advice to staff and external parties as and when required in relation to personnel matters
• Undertake duties in connection to the school recruitment procedures
For an informal discussion please contact Ms Denise Foster – firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.