Unleash your potential
We’re looking for a passionate and proactive HR Business Partner to help us achieve our business goals through our people.
Play a vital role in our HR department
Our HR department provides proactive advice and support across a variety of departments and plays a vital role in helping create a place of work where people are motivated to be their best at work. Joining us as HR Business Partner, you’ll act as a trusted advisor to support your area of the business through a variety of different methods such as:
- Building and sustaining a positive culture through coaching and supporting managers.
- Provide guidance and support on all HR generalist and Employee Relations Matters.
- Partner with departments on all HR activities and strategically enhance processes as opportunities are identified.
- Work closely with the Head of HR, HR Director and alongside the Staff Development team to design and deliver management training on HR policies and procedures
- Drive the resourcing plans within the business areas that you support to recruit against active roles
Be part of our Community
City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, inspiring over 30,000 students a year and offering more then 5,000 courses. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high quality student experience. However our reach and impact within London is far reaching and through the support of our Community Outreach department extends beyond our campus’s to bring City Lit’s teaching into the community. Working in partnership with community organisations across London we deliver bespoke projects that support individuals and communities to enrich and improve lives. In this role, you’ll be at the heart of the employee experience as you provide vital support that will make a huge impact on the success of our HR department and truly contribute to being part of our continued journey of where London learns.
What we are looking for:
- A degree or equivalent experience and ideally CIPD part or fully qualified
- Substantial experience working in a business partnering team providing guidance and advice to line managers around complex
- Excellent relationship building and influencing capability with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven track record in the implementation of agreed people projects and activities
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to be flexible in your approach
- Strong attention to detail and experience of using data to inform decision making
Enjoy our vast array of benefits
As an employee at City Lit you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement of 35 days plus bank holidays, automatic enrolment to a contributory workplace pension scheme, 85% discount on City Lit Courses and a season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23:59, Sunday 19 November 2017
Interview date: Thursday 30 November 2017
City Lit promotes and values equality and diversity