Based at Broadlands Academy in Keynsham, Bristol
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum
37 hours, 52 weeks
Inspire their remarkable with us
As part of our HR transformation programme we are seeking to appoint an HR Cluster Co-ordinator to provide operational HR support for our South and West cluster of schools. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new HR team.
This is a varied and busy role; you’ll assist and support in the delivery of effective HR operations across a group of academies. You will have responsibility for HR administration service to the cluster academies, undertaking duties across a range of HR activities including recruitment and selection, data management and reporting, compliance and general HR administration as well as providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the HR Cluster Manager and HR Cluster Adviser. The successful candidate will be based at Broadlands Academy in Keynsham, Bristol.
If you’re a highly skilled, forward-thinking team player with a passion for HR, then we’re keen to hear from you!
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with over 60 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
This post is due to commence on September 02 2019 and is a permanent post.
Closing date: Monday 19 August 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘Quick Apply’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.