The Diverse Academies has two exciting opportunities for ambitious HR professionals to join our expanding trust and gain fantastic experience within an educational setting. Over the last two years the Human Resource Management Team has developed and grown to ensure high quality people management practice remains at the heart of the trust – it’s a great time to join us on our journey.
- HR Cluster Lead – Southern Cluster
- based in our academies in Grantham, East Leake and Hucknall
- HR Cluster Lead – Northern Cluster
- based in our academies in Tuxford and Retford
Salary: £21,962 - £26,822, dependent on experience and qualifications - 37 hours per week
You will be responsible for providing advice on HR policy, supporting Principals and line managers with complex cases and actively working with senior leaders to promote and embed best practice. If you are proactive, systematic and flexible and want to join us please apply now. We offer:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A strong caring ethos
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership
Term time only working (equivalent to 85% FTE) will be considered.
DALP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everyone that seek employment with us.
Closing date: 18th March 2018