An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced and committed individual to join us as the HR Manager. Within this role you will report directly to Head and Bursar to ensure the implementation of a HR Strategy which supports the School strategic plan, undertake workforce planning, take full accountability for employee relations issues and complete regular policy development.
This position is based at John Lyon and also operates as an integral part of the wider HR team across the Foundation.
This position affords you the opportunity to:
· join during a time of change and growth,
· influence and shape the HR agenda,
· operate as a change agent and critical friend within the School,
· shape the role and HR function,
· drive organisational performance,
· form part of the Schools Senior Management Team, influencing and shaping the HR agenda.
In order to be successful in this position you will need:
· Solid experience of successfully working at HR Manager level ideally gained within a range of complimentary sectors.
· Previous experience of providing a full generalist HR service to your customers.
· A strong results orientated focus and be able to balance day to day activities with timely delivery of projects.
· Proven ability to operate within the context of change
Annual salary: c.£45,000 subject to experience.
For further information or to apply for the role please refer to the School website where a job description, person specification and application form can be found. http://www.johnlyon.org/information.aspx?SubCatID=53&PageID=83
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that CV’s alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Thursday 15th March 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. John Lyon is an equal opportunity employer.