Inspiring Schools Partnership in Plymouth are looking to recruit a new role across the multi-academy Trust in order to provide leadership for the Trusts HR support services across the MAT of 3 schools: Stoke Damerel Community College, Montpelier Primary School, Scott Medical and Healthcare College.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Executive Principal and Strategic Executive Team to provide a comprehensive, robust and professional HR Service and be accountable to the Trustees.
● Formulate and implement the HR Strategy within the Trust working alongside the executive team in line with annual objectives.
● To lead and manage the delivery of a compliant, professional, creative and business focussed HR service for the Trust
● Develop and ensure the appropriate consistent delivery of HR policy, systems and processes
● To provide robust professional advice and clear recommendations for action in all aspects of HR policy and practice.
● Take the lead on casework, restructures and employee relations and support on behalf of the Trust, liaising with legal advisors and trade unions as appropriate.
We are looking for an experienced and successful professional with outstanding leadership skills.
Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff at Inspiring Schools Partnership must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Hours: 37 hours x 42 weeks
Salary: NJC range 45 - 50
Required from 1st September 2018
For further details and an application form please visit sdcc.net
Deadline: 9 am Monday 9th July 2018