Due to the retirement of our HR Manager, we are looking to appoint a dynamic HR Manager to manage the HR function at this outstanding secondary school. The school is part of the Willow Learning Trust and the successful candidate will also oversee the HR function at other Trust schools. Key responsibilities include recruitment, employment contracts, sickness absence management, HR policy development and provision of employment advice to Trust schools. The post also includes responsibility for managing cover for teaching staff.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
• Knowledge of current employment regulations
• Excellent literacy skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to compose and prepare employment related letters
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• Substantial Local Government Pension Scheme
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Programme
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
Hours: 7.30am to 3.45pm
Closing date: 10.00am on Monday 16th April 2018
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1500 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.