An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated HR Officer to join our successful Academy
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. Our staff are pivotal to our success and as part of the Bolingbroke and wider Ark schools team, you will have the opportunity to work with great colleagues and develop your career through our professional development programme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in our successful Academy and to join our dedicated team of staff. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Officer with a strong administrative and HR background (ideally within the educational sphere) to manage and deliver a proactive, effective and efficient day to day HR service to the Academy.
The ideal candidate will:
• have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of human resources best practice and a thorough understanding of the practical application of employment law;
• have experience leading on human resources, including interpreting and applying terms and conditions of service and contracts of employment;
• have excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders;
• have the drive and enthusiasm for delivering a high quality HR service that consistently produces positive and business focused outcomes;
• be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• join a network of Ark schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/WKb8b1 and submit your application no later than 11am on Thursday 25th January 2018.
For further information please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or 020 7924 8200.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to closing date.
Deadline: 11am on Thursday 25th January 2018
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: February or March 2018
Salary: Ark Support Staff Pay Scale (Inner London), Band 8, Points 27-34: £27,927 - £33,963 per annum. The starting salary for this position is expected to be Point 27, with advancement to point 34 via incremental progression.
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week) term time, plus 2 weeks
Ark is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our academies. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process. This process is outlined here, but can be provided in more detail if requested. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.