Westminster School Human Resource Department is going through exciting changes, presenting an ideal opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to further their expertise across the full HR spectrum, at one of the UK's leading schools.
In this 6 month fixed term role, the HR Officer will provide high-level administrative support to the Personnel Bursar, and play a critical role in ensuring the successful delivery of a broad HR project spanning policy and procedures, payroll, recruitment and our Single Central Records Update. Specifically, this will include:
· Administrating procedures and practices in accordance with statutory legal requirements, particularly safer recruitment;
· Negotiating external contracts with external vendors to provide employee services i.e. recruitment and advertising;
· Coordinating and managing recruitment processes;
· Maintaining confidential files and updating records;
· Responding to HR queries from teachers and advising on policy and procedures;
· Working alongside the Personnel Bursar to manage Employment Law issues.
The successful candidate will have proven HR experience (ideally within education), be highly organised, comfortable working at pace and to deadlines, and have the ability to make decisions with rapidly changing priorities. The individual must be able to adapt very quickly to the pace and rhythm of school life and embrace the character and ethos of the school community.
In return, Westminster School offers a competitive salary, a supportive and welcoming environment and attractive benefits including free school lunches.
For further information and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 12 November 2018.
Interview Date: Thursday 15 November 2018.
Westminster School reserves the right to close adverts earlier than stated deadlines.
Westminster School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The School is a Registered Charity (no 312728).