Applications are invited for the following role at an outstanding school located on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. The school offers excellent facilities, a broad and rich curriculum as well as a warm, encouraging and inclusive environment. Staff benefit from a collegial, collaborative and well-resourced work environment with a variety of development pathways.
About the Role:
• Years 7-10 Science and Years 11-12 IB/HSC Chemistry
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Experience in delivering HSC & IB Diploma Program Chemistry is desirable
• Role commencing Term 1, January 2022
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be
recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle
Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted
prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2111-550524. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teacher