● Salary range: £46, 359 - £53,570
● Location - Wirral
We are seeking a Hub Finance Manager to join the Trust at this exciting time as we grow. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong financial and technical experience to support the Regional Finance Director for their Hub. You would be based predominantly in one academy as a Hub Finance Manager, but with opportunities to provide technical advice and expertise on financial and commercial matters within the Hub area.
As well as having the appropriate finance qualification you will have excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. In addition you will have excellent organisational skills and will be able to build strong working relationships with, and influence the work of others, where there is no supervisory / management relationship. You will also be flexible, self-motivated & resilient.
● 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
● Local government pension scheme
● Childcare vouchers
● Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work
● Co-operative credit union
● Health-care cash-back scheme
● Discounted gym membership & leisure activities
● Season ticket & rental deposit loans
● 10% off Co-op branded products and other various discounts on Co-op products
If you are interested in applying for this post, please download an application form and return your completed form to email@example.com