£27,774 - £32,114 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Based at Sparsholt campus but with a regular requirement to work at the Andover campus.
Working in a small team this is very much a “hands on” role in which you will provide a quality customer focused full advisory HR service to line managers in designated areas of the College working proactively with managers to support them in all aspects of managing the performance of their staff. You will also lead on a range of projects/developments as agreed with the HR Manager.
The qualifications and competencies which the successful applicant will need to possess include:
• Ideally a first degree or equivalent vocational/professional qualification
• Member of CIPD or equivalent or willingness to attain
• GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above or equivalent
• Self-motivated, positive thinking with a “can – do” attitude
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and external suppliers at all levels.
You can view and download a full copy of the job description and person specification of this role by going to https://www.sparsholt.ac.uk/college/jobs/
Closing Date for applications: 16 July 2018
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Pro-rated holiday entitlement of 24 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider