Full time, 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Maternity cover from July 23 2018
As an education charity, the Inspiration Trust is dedicated to giving the very best life chances to pupils in Norfolk and north Suffolk through our family of 14 schools, which range from nursery through to sixth form. We specialise in improving some of the toughest schools, and our family includes some that have already made the journey to become the top schools in the area, and those still on that path. To succeed, we need the best staff in the classroom and fast and efficient support staff to ensure our schools run smoothly.
We are looking for a truly exceptional HR advisor to cover maternity leave in our central team, providing day-to-day HR support across our family of schools, and helping to develop, advise on, and implement our HR policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Previous experience as an HR advisor
● Fully CIPD qualified to level 5 (working toward full qualification with relevant experience)
● Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspect of HR
● Experience of casework including capability, disciplinary, and grievance
● Excellent IT skills
● Ability to work on own initiative
● Ability to manage a heavy workload and at time conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be that written or oral
● Ability to work effectively as a team member
● Passion for HR
We are committed to offering excellent professional opportunities and learning opportunities for our staff, through careful support and personalised CPD. We offer a structured and specific induction programme.
To apply for this role please complete the online application forms at www.inspirationtrust.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, May 23 2018
Interview date: Tuesday, May 29 2018
Inspiration Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.