HUMAN RESOURCES CO-ORDINATOR
35 hours per week with a balance of 70 hours to be worked at busy periods and during the holidays.
Grade 7 £19,299 TO £20,544 (FTE)
“Pupils are friendly and outgoing. They are curious and have excellent study habits”
(Lutterworth College Ofsted, November 2017)
“The school is, quite simply, changing these pupils’ lives”
(Sir Frank Whittle Studio School, Ofsted, March 2017)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Human Resources Co-Ordinator to provide HR support to the Executive Headteacher and Trust Business Manager at the Lutterworth Academies Trust.
You will be required to support the Trusts Human Resources function, assisting in all administration relating to HR, record keeping, routine correspondence and to oversee and administer recruitment processes in line with safer recruitment guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong background within HR Administration as well as confidence dealing with Senior Leaders on a daily basis. The successful candidate will be friendly and approachable whilst remaining professional and confidential at all times.
We would like from you:
- To have excellent organisational skills.
- To have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To have GCSE A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English.
- To have experience of working in a HR role.
- To demonstrate an awareness, understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- To have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
We can offer you:
- Excellent training and development.
- The chance to join an organisation that is going places.
For further information and details of how to apply please visit the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application forms with a covering letter to: Laura Kendrick E-Mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 18 January (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 21 January