Required from October 2018
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Full-time (37 hours): whole year
Grade 9: scp 33 - 37
£29,909 - £33,136 per annum
The Trustees of this very successful 4 – 18 Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and qualified HR practitioner with a track record of providing effective HR support and advice to senior leaders. Reporting to the Business and Finance Director the role is part strategic and part operational and is based at Alsager School.
The successful candidate will be:
· CIPD qualified to Level 5 (Intermediate)
· able to deliver a comprehensive HR service and advice to Trustees, Governors and Senior Leadership Teams of the two schools within the MAT;
· have up to date knowledge of employment law;
· provide a high quality recruitment and selection service;
· experienced in managing attendance, capability, grievance and disciplinary casework.
Closing date: noon on Monday, 16th July 2018
Interviews are expected to be held on 19th July 2018
AMAT is a fantastic place to work with motivated and well-behaved students at two schools, committed and experienced governing bodies, dedicated staff and supportive parents. Children of all abilities make impressive progress throughout the key stages.
If you think that you can contribute to the academy trust’s future success, download full details and an application form from our website:
www.alsagerschool.org or contact us on 01270 871100
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
AMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.