Post Title: Human Resources Manager
Salary/Grade: Grade 5 SCP 32 £35,745 - 40 £43,857
Contract Type: Normal working hours 36.5 hours per week. All-year round.
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Start Date: March 2021
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Human Resources Manager to join Team Moseley. This post is a vital role within the school, providing operational human resources support to the staff, leadership team and governing body.
Are you an ambitious individual, proactive in nature and with a real passion for HR?
We are looking for a HR Professional who is able to hit the ground running and operate the schools HR system whilst reviewing current practice. There is a need for the systems within the HR function to be updated, streamlined and embedded.
You will support the Headteacher in providing operational guidance, support and action on all HR Employee Relations matters. You will have strong employment law knowledge and be able to demonstrate expertise in employee relations. You will be confident, have excellent organisational skills and be a strong team player. An understanding of HR within a school setting would be an advantage.
Our perfect Human Resources Manager candidate will:
• Enjoy working in a busy environment
• Have generalist HR experience, with up to date working knowledge of employment law and good HR practice
• Have experience of handling difficult situations and conversations successfully
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate in a professional manner
• Have discretion, tact and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Ensure attention to detail and take pride in the work that they do
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, and produce work to the required standards and to agreed timescales.
If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 195 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
Moseley School and Sixth Form
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Moseley School and Sixth Form is an inspirational place to learn, where teachers with a passion for teaching and learning, nurture the curiosity, creativity and imagination of students. The school’s systems are geared to ...