Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Humanities Teacher for a mixed comprehensive 11 – 16 Secondary School based in Peterborough. The position will be across Key Stages 3 and 4. It is a full-time opportunity and will commence in September 2018.The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience teaching one or all Humanities to KS3 and KS4.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
· Be a well-qualified Humanities teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
· Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
· Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
· Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
· Have a resilient character and excellent classroom management skills.
Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
The benefits for working for Vision for Education:
· Excellent Rates of pay
· Dedicated and experienced consultants
· PAYE Payroll
· Guaranteed Pay Scheme
· £50 every time you recommend someone!
· We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
· Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
· We hold regular social events
· We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks of recent experience teaching in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference; and all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS. If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for, please apply directly.
01733 371371 or alternatively email@example.com