Tes are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and inspirational Humanities specialists on a full-time fixed-term basis from August 2022, to join a renowned school group in China.
Role 1 - Teacher of Geography & Humanities
- "At Key Stage 4 we offer the Cambridge IGCSE programme and Geography at IB diploma level. The Geography department is keen to encourage off-site learning and we run multiple field trips every year for students from Key Stage 3 to IB Diploma. Geography is a popular option choice for our students, who are highly motivated, ambitious and enjoy the challenge of a well-planned and resourced teaching program. In Key Stage 3, we offer a combined, topic-based Humanities program for students."
Role 2 - Teacher of History & Humanities
- "At Key Stage 4 we offer the Edexcel IGCSE History programme and History at IB diploma level. History is a popular option choice for our students, who are highly motivated, ambitious and enjoy the challenge of a well-planned and resourced teaching program. In Key Stage 3 we offer a combined, topic-based Humanities program."
Originating from one of the UK's oldest independent schools, the first international site opened in 2003 and has since grown across China. They make significant strides in sport and in the arts, graduating to leading universities around the world. The group now comprises nine schools in seven cities and three countries in Asia.
The family of schools are focused on every student achieving his or her very best in school and life beyond, this is why all students Graduate Worldwise, ensuring they are confidently prepared for the uncertainties of the future. To guarantee this experience for all their students, they look to recruit the very best practitioners in international education so that, with the school, they continue to develop as Worldwise Teachers.
The successful candidates:
• PGCE or QTS required
• Bachelor degree or above required
• At least two years full-time teaching experience in Humanities
• Passionate about Humanities and be able to inspire students to study their subject further
• Successful in showing student progress so that students are fully prepared for external examinations at IGCSE and A level stages
• Experienced (or willing to learn) in using formative assessment in order to advance student learning
• Actively engaged in furthering their own pedagogical knowledge
• Willing to collaborate with a diverse range of teachers in order to create an engaging classroom
• Able to differentiate in order to meet the needs of all students, especially within an EAL environment
• Willing to engage in the student's own culture (Chinese) in order to fully know your students
• Knowledgeable in the latest safeguarding systems in order to ensure student wellbeing
• Eager to fully engage with the students in their Co-curricular activities
• Adaptable in the classroom in order to make full use of educational technology to meet student needs
• Able to demonstrate that they hold the highest expectations of the students and themselves
• An annual airfare allowance
• Housing allowance
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Highly competitive salary
• Excellent CPD
• World-class learning environments
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact email@example.com REF KR1500069
Tes Recruitment Services represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...