Focus School – Stoke by Nayland Campus
Sudbury Road, Stoke-by-Nayland, Colchester, CO6 4RW
Full Time, Permanent
Required as soon as possible
NQTs welcome to apply
Focus Stoke by Nayland campus is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, well-qualified Teacher to inspire and enthuse our passionate students to fulfil their potential.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in the delivery of Geography and/or History from Key Stage 3 to A Level.
· Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
· Have in depth subject knowledge
· Be an inspiring and engaging teacher
· Be a self-directed learning enthusiast
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be caring and enthusiastic
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· Excellent working environment with good resources
· New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
· Students that are hardworking and positive about their learning
· Small class sizes
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· Access to our new teacher academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
· Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
Please visit our website: http://stokebynayland.focus-school.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust.
We encourage interested applicants to visit the Campus and see for yourself the high levels of passion, drive and enthusiasm shared by students and staff alike. To arrange a visit please contact Sandy Myatt at 01206 264 230 or email email@example.com
For further information and to request an application pack, please contact Tim Bamber on 07384 240630 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for completed application forms is Midday Monday 20th November 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to over 26 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.