Wimbledon, South West London
Pay - £150 - £215
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a QTS or equivalent.
ASAP – ongoing
Humanities Teacher required to join an excellent independent school in South West London. To start as soon as possible. This position is full time. We are looking for someone who’s comfortable teaching either History, Religious Studies or Geography.
The school is an outstanding school in the heart of South West London. Behaviour is exemplary and this school boasts excellent academic achievements across the board. Located within walking distance from a popular tube station with parking available on site.
To be considered for this Humanities Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a QTS or equivalent
• Strong academic background
• Comfortable teaching across all levels
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCompli training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our team on 0207 065 7535, quoting the reference RXNHUMANITIES40579.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.