The new Swiss International School of Qatar is seeking a dynamic IB Chemistry Teacher for September 2018. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of the founding team of educators that will establish the IB Diploma Programme at SISQ and take the school through IB authorisation.
SISQ will be a full IB school and has the ambition of becoming one of the leading educational institutions in the region.
We are seeking a DP Chemistry specialist. Ability to teach either Maths or Physics would be a great advantage.
The successful candidate will have the following essential qualities: -
- DP experience and training in Chemistry
- Ability to cope in a start-up environment
- Extensive curriculum-writing skills and experience
- A collaborative style and a good sense of humour
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning and safeguarding
The following qualities would be an advantage:
- Experience setting up a DP programme
- Experience in an international setting
- MYP experience
- DP experience in Maths and / or Physics
Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.