A positive, experienced, energetic and reliable teacher is sought for the position of IB DP History Teacher for Novy PORG in Prague. Vacancy is designed as teaching of a – IGCSE and IB DP History + second subject. The school is seeking a flexible person, willing to offer other humanities subjects (mostly welcomed combinations are TOK, Humanities and Geography), an option is also the help in the provision of English.
Novy PORG is a prestigious, bilingual and accredited World IB school, located in historical city of Prague in the heart of Europe. PORG group, founded in 1990 and formed by three schools, has a leading educational position in the Czech Republic. Excellent results of our students and the high academic success are regularly confirmed by various independent tests.
Novy PORG, founded in 2008, has over 550 pupils aged 6 - 19 years. For our team we are currently seeking a new enthusiastic colleague.
The successful applicant will have:
- a passion for the teaching
- a commitment to students' success
- excellent teaching, communication and presentational skills
- the ability to meet the deadlines and work under pressure
- a willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities
- relevant master degree with recognized teaching qualification
- at least five years of teaching experience of teaching IB DP History (both SL and HL) is essential
- experience in teaching a second subject is a big plus (TOK, Humanities, Geography or English Language & Literature are mostly welcomed options)
In return, we offer you:
- the opportunity to participate in an exciting project
- enthusiastic and intelligent students who enjoy a challenge
- a friendly working environment shared by dedicated, hard-working colleagues
- Professional Development courses both external and internal
- an initial two-year contract, renewable by mutual agreement
- full health insurance provided in accordance with Czech Labour Laws
- school lunches & snacks
- above average remuneration
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV, including two referees, to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information about PORG, please visit www.porg.cz.
Interviews will be conducted by Skype in January 2018.