Haut-Lac international bilingual school (K-12 with 650 students) near Vevey (Vaud) invites applications from Humanities Teacher for IB MYP and the Diploma Programme.
To join the school team from mid-August 2021. Applicants should be enthusiastic educators and have an interest in promoting extra-curricular activities to our students.
Your profile :
- Bachelor in Humanities or equivalent title
- Mastery of educational technological tools (iPad, distance learning platforms, etc.)
- Have a teaching experience in an IB school
Your mission :
- Teaching Humanities in English, will teach to MYP (History & Geo) classes.
- Strong pedagogical knowledge
We offer :
- A dynamic and creative work environment
- A human-sized educational environment
- A pleasant infrastructure
Due to Swiss immigration law, hiring preference will go first to applicants residing in Switzerland, then passport holders from EU member countries. Citizens of other countries, which now include UK citizens since January 1, 2021, come last.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 3 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English, French.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
- Criminal background check, References
- Over 25 and below 55 years of age
Haut-Lac International Bilingual School
St-Légier - Vaud - Switzerland
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
Haut-Lac International Bilingual School is a private, bilingual English and French school in Saint-Légier-La Chiésaz, Switzerland. Students can be taught in pre-school from eighteen months, right up until secondary graduation at 18 years. The school ...