Experienced IB Psychology teacher sought for an outstanding school in Abu Dhabi
Do you enjoy teaching abroad or did you always dream of an international teaching career? Particular in the Middle East?
Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding IB Psychology Teacher for one of their schools in Abu Dhabi. The school provides high quality education from the ages of 11 to 18 and follows the English National Curriculum, with an international dimension, in Years 7 to 9. In Years 10 and 11 students complete their I/GCSE qualifications and in Years 12 and 13 study the prestigious International Baccalaureate (IB DP) Programme.
The successful candidate will able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- BA in the subject you are teaching and/or PGCE in Education
- Min. 2 years teaching experience
- Strong experience teaching the IB Curriculum
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance and Air Fare
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
Be part of the driving force to encourage pupils to enjoy IB Psychology and help them to achieve outstanding grades to ensure them a bright future ahead.
For more information or an informal chat call Laura Ooms on 02031943030 or email your CV/personal statement, questions to email@example.com