NEERJA MODI SCHOOL- A GLOBAL INSTITUTE
REQUIRES English teacher -IBDP
What we are looking for -
• A young, creative educator - possibly an NQT - who is looking for a first step into International School Teaching.
• Someone who can breathe a bit of life into our English Literature department and, in the process, improve attainment.
• A genuine lover of literature and literary analysis.
• A teacher who appreciates that real insights can only be gained when a work of Literature is studied in relation to its cultural or historic context.
• Someone who is intellectually curious, with a global rather than a parochial knowledge of writers and texts.
• Someone who enjoys teaching at the edge of his or her comfort zone, because we believe that that is often where the best learning takes place.
• Someone with energy, imagination and a desire to learn.
What we offer -
• A competitive salary that will allow you to save up or pay your student loans; nice accommodation on campus with all meals included.
• A small, supportive IB division.
• IB training and in-school mentoring.
• Scope and encouragement to reshape the syllabus based on the very extensive IB Literature book lists.
• Well resourced classrooms and extremely keen, likeable students.
• The opportunity to live in a beautiful, vibrant and endlessly fascinating northern Indian city.