- Team Leadership role
- Facilitate curriculum planning, reporting & evaluation
- Coach, develop and inspire the PYP team
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This key leadership position is located in Northern Italy and the successful person will be responsible for coordinating the PYP learning and teaching program, in collaboration with teachers.
We’re looking for an experienced PYP leader who loves supporting and developing others and who will thrive on the opportunities that this role presents.
The successful applicant will:
- have proven ability to develop and lead a team of inquiry-based, child-centered educators;
- have highly developed interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- have considerable experience and understanding of the PYP programme;
- be experienced integrating technology to improve teaching and learning;
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree/recognised teacher qualification;
- need existing rights to work in Italy or an EU passport.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter;
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal).