ICT & Computing Teacher
Required from September 2020
MPS or UPS salary scale (£24,371 - £40,490 per annum)
‘Are you passionate about ICT & Computing? Are you committed to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic ICT and Computing department.
• have a passion for ICT & Computing
• can raise attainment in ICT & Computing through outstanding teaching and learning
• are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular ICT & Computing activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
• visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
• visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 744 3835 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 30th March 2020
Interview date: Week beginning 30th March 2020
We look forward to hearing from you.