ABC Teachers, part of TES are seeking an ICT/Computer Science Teacher to join an OFSTED rated 'Good' (with many outstanding qualities) school. The school is achieving above the local authority average in computing. Therefore we are seeking an individual who can ensure that these standards of teaching are maintained.
This is a long term 0.8 contract with full teaching responsibilities.
The position is to start in September 2019.
NQT’s and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply.
The school offers education for 11-16 year olds. Students conduct themselves extremely well around the school and behaviour in lessons is very good.
The successful applicant:
Must be able to teach ICT to GCSE level and will be required to carry out the role of a permanent member of staff. For this reason we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher who is able to plan, prepare and carry out engaging lessons.
Hold UK QTS.
Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
Be a Computing or Business Studies specialist.
Be friendly and open to new challenges.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.