ABC Teachers – Part of the TES Group has an exciting opportunity to teach ICT and Computer Science at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The school is based just south of Derby City and are looking for someone to cover on a part-time basis from October 2019
• Teaching ICT/Computer Science on a part-time basis – 0.8
• The successful candidate must have experience and be competent to teach ICT and Computer Science to GCSE
• Have sound knowledge of your subject specialism
• This position is to start from the end of October 2019 and will initially run for one term - 4 days p/w
• You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
• The School is based in Derby
• You will be taking on all teaching duties teaching ICT/Computer Science at KS3 and KS4
• A 14-19 serving school
• A large, mixed new academy serving 1594 students
• Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of this school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally today on 01509 608017 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.