Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
A British International school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
We are hiring:
- ICT Teacher (IGCSE experience preferred)
It is essential that the candidates have the initiative and the skills/abilities to lead in a student-centered and innovative environment. It is also preferred that the candidates have experience working with the Cambridge curriculum.
Global Services in Education (GSE), the school’s operator, has extensive experience setting up and managing international schools and the candidate will be supported by proven systems, mentoring and coaching by experienced educational leaders.
Unique Characteristics of the School:
The school delivers a fully accredited UK curriculum registered for the Cambridge International Examinations. What differentiates our school, however, is its commitment to Technology and Innovation.
Preferred qualities of teachers and staff:
- Creates Balance
Teachers will begin August 2021.
Applicants should submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A letter of application outlining your educational philosophy, strengths and professional and personal interests. (max 2 pages)
- A current curriculum vitae (max 2 pages)
- A professional photo
- A list of at least three referees with current telephone numbers and email addresses.
Kingsgate International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 0 - 17 years