ICT and Computing Teacher KS3-KS4
Fixed term supply contract
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an ICT/Computer Science Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a school in a secondary school based in Knowsley. This is a full-time role, looking to commence in January 2020 and should the candidate be suitable is expected to continue for the remainder of the academic year.
The successful candidate will have experience working as an ICT/Computing teacher, supporting the British curriculum and ideally have thought across all key sages.
This school has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. Its lead by an outstanding senior leadership team and and a supportive staff environment.
To be considered for this position , you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching ICT/Computing to KS4.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our recruitment team on 0151 363 2266 or apply online