The Village School is seeking an ICT Helpdesk Technician to join our team and to work under the leadership of the Network Manager
Applicants should be educated to GCSE Standard to include a pass in English, Maths and ICT, with a desire to develop their skills further within a complex ICT environment.
• have a passion for ensuring first class customer service
• are an excellent organiser with strong communication skills
• are a team player, with an ability to prioritize own workload
• relish the opportunity of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team We will offer you
: • a friendly and integrated team, actively involving children, parents and other users
• Continued Professional Development
• support and guidance to help you succeed, and commitment to your work-life balance
Applications can be obtained from the school office on 0208 204 5396 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.tvs.brent.sch.uk .
When applying please ensure you provide clear evidence of how you meet the Person Specification criteria used for shortlisting.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th November 2017
Shortlisting: W/C 4th December 2017
Interview Date: W/C 11th December 2017