37 hours per week term time plus 3 weeks
Salary Scale SO2 £28,485 pro rata
We are seeking to appoint a forward thinking, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is efficient and effective to work within our school as ICT Manager.
We are looking for an individual:
- Who will strategically manage the ICT infrastructure, systems and services including the deployment of ICT & technical resources
- To develop the school’s ICT support services efficiently and effectively to meet the
- To promote effective teaching and learning throughout the school by the efficient and effective deployment of ICT resources and support in the classroom
We will provide:
- A forward thinking school that invests in its staff
- State of the art facilities and technology equipment
- Opportunity to develop and take part in the school’s bespoke CPD sessions
Further information is included in the applicant information pack on the TPS website. Completed applications should be sent to TPS.HR@taw.org.uk, by Monday 26th February 2018 at 1pm.
CVs will not be accepted