Preston Park is looking for an experienced ICT teacher, to join our team of Specialist PPA teachers. We are a thriving three/four form entry, fully inclusive and diverse community school set in the heart of Wembley, Brent. At Preston Park we are proud to educate children from all over the world, bringing ‘One world under one roof’ for truly inspirational learning experiences.
We are looking for a creative, committed and outstanding ICT Specialist PPA teacher to join our team. This is a new role which has been created, to further develop the ICT curriculum within the school. Therefore provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop the ICT curriculum within our school. We guarantee an outstanding work environment, superb resources and an inspirational team to work with.
What we can offer:
• Programme of bespoke professional development
• Inner London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
• Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel Please come to visit us – we look forward to meeting you
The successful candidate will be:
• Experienced and highly skilled in delivering ICT in a primary Setting
• Highly knowledgeable on how children learn
• Innovative, passionate about teaching the ICT curriculum and with a ‘can do’ attitude
• A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
• A team player with energy, stamina and lots of enthusiasm and fresh ideas
• Resilient and able to hit the ground running
• Skilled to effectively teach ICT to children for whom English is an additional language
Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do at Preston Park. We are looking for a ICT Specialist PPA teacher who is child- focused, open-minded, articulate, organised, and creative to join our highly dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic staff team. We are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners. We want every child to leave Preston Park not only with a love of learning that lasts a lifetime, but academically, socially and emotionally prepared for the future.
Our school is well resourced with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, spacious playgrounds and a wildlife nature reserve. We provide a safe learning environment where children feel safe - safe to learn, safe to find their voice and safe to grow into exceptional individuals.
Please see the attached job description and person specification for further details.
Visits to the school are welcomed - please call Jayashri Varsani on 020 8904 3602 to arrange your visit.
Application Process: Completed application forms (CV's cannot be accepted) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted back to the school.
Salary: Main Pay Scale M1-M6 £29,664.00 - £40,372.00 (depending on experience)
Closing Date: Thursday 25th April 2019 @ 12:00 noon
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 6th May 2019
Start Date: September 2019
Preston Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks