The role: Using your excellent knowledge of Microsoft and MAC operating systems you will ensure the smooth running of the school's ICT systems.
You will also provide a helpful, customer-focused ICT support service. A flexible, pro-active and can-do attitude is essential alongside strong problem-solving skills.
Full training will be provided to enthusiastic candidates who may not meet the full remit of the role.
To apply: For further information and an application form, please visit our website: http://www.highgateschool.org.uk/about/vacancies
LONDON ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE TOTTENHAM
- New academically selective 6th form based on the phenomenally successful LAE Stratford
- Principal Education Sponsor Highgate School and Lead Business Sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- Partnered by nine other leading independent schools - Alleyn’s, Chigwell, Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’,
Harrow, John Lyon, North London Collegiate, Mill Hill, St Albans and St Dunstan’s College
- Providing unparalleled support into top class higher education and employment
- Housed in a stunning new state of the art school building linked to White Hart Lane stadium
As our principal education sponsor, Highgate School will be supporting LAE Tottenham in the recruitment of all posts in the first year and as such applications will be handled by Highgate School’s website and Human Resources Team. Contracts will be issued by LAE Tottenham and successful applicants will become employees of LAE Tottenham.
LAE Tottenham is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date is Tuesday 26 September 2017 but applications will be considered on receipt