Vision for Education are wanting to speak with passionate ICT teachers for a supply assignment at a a school easily accessible from Barnsley. This will be a full time, ongoing supply post. So availability for the foreseeable future will be required.
The role will be full planning and marking, however there is a current scheme of work already in place. The school are proud to have fantastic resources and a supportive staffing to aid with your transition into part of the teaching team.
We are looking to speak to people who have an innovative and engaging approach to teaching, and has a fun and personable demeanour. Behaviour management skills are important, however someone who is able to build quick relationships with their students will fit in perfectly here.
Vision for Education, part of TES has been operating across the U.K. for just over 10 years, and are pleased to have helped over 20,000 teachers and support staff find work over that time. If you would like to be part of a forward thinking, honest and trustworthy supply agency, please get in touch.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE.
· Access to FREE CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) NI and Pension contributions.
· Access to your own dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.