ABC Teachers part of TES have an exciting opportunity at a great school based in Long Eaton. The school are looking for a Full Time teacher of ICT who is able to cover BTEC level 3 Computing. This position will be to start ASAP and run for the remainder of the academic year.
About the Role:
· Teaching ICT and Computer Science at KS3 to KS4 on a full time basis
· This position is to start ASAP and will run for the remainder of the academic year.
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The School is based in Nottingham.
· You will be taking on all teaching duties teaching ICT at KS3 to KS4
· A mixed gender school serving over 1000 pupils
· The last Ofsted report judged the school to be ‘outstanding’.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
The successful applicant will be joining a supportive ICT department. You will be able to teach up to key stage 4 and have the ability to deliver engaging and innovative lessons and be well be well versed with the current curriculum.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.