The Sheffield branch of Vision for Education are seeking an experienced ICT and or Computer Science Teacher for Day to Day supply around the Rotherham area. You must have previous experience of teaching ICT up to A-Level. We are looking for teachers who can demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills, and vast knowledge for technology systems.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Great rates of pay
· Flexible contracts
· FREE Second to none online CPD training.
· FREE Courses and training.
· Your own dedicated consultant.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.