We are seeking an ICT Technician to join our team at the Danes Educational Trust on the Herts/Bucks border. The post will work across the Trust which currently comprises St Clement Danes School and Croxley Danes School.
We would like you to have:
- A keen interest in ICT
- Strong team playing skills but able to work independently when required
- An approach that is reliable and hardworking with a willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 10; Apple iOS / Android; Microsoft Office products; Network Printers; Audio Visual configurations; Desktop, laptop and tablet hardware; File sharing and permissions; Web based software applications
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs with grades of A*-C including English and Maths is preferable as is a knowledge of: Office 365; Active directory; Windows Server 2012
- A basic understanding of switches and networking; VLANs; DNS/DHCP/WDS; Microsoft SCCM; VoIP systems would be an advantage
We can offer:
- A permanent contract of 37 hours per week, Term Time plus INSET days and 1 week holiday working (24 hours per week will be considered)
- The opportunity to be part of an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school and a brand new school setting
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
The Danes Educational Trust was established as a multi-academy trust in June 2016, converting from a single academy trust, St Clement Danes School, to allow the establishment of Croxley Danes School. This new, 11 to 18 secondary school opened in September 2017 with Year 7 students and will grow year on year.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and a support staff application form can be downloaded from the links below
- Use the Quick Apply button by 10am on Thursday, 21st June 2018
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169