STEP Academy Trust is a growing Multi-Academy Trust, committed to improving the life chances of children. The Trust wishes to continue to develop the use of ICT throughout its Academies and, as such, we are looking to appoint an ICT Technician based in East Sussex. This role is required to support the Trust as it continues its growth.
The successful candidate will provide effective first line support for STEP Academies based in East Sussex, aligned with the STEP ICT Strategy and Service plan. You will also support the provision of a professional, proactive and commercially focused approach to ICT across all STEP Academies.
STEP Academy Trust seeks staff who believe in the Trust’s Values of:
- Passion — Working in education, we have the ability to profoundly change children’s lives; the stakes are incredibly high. Our aim should always be to provide for the pupils of our Academies what we would want for our own children.
- Urgency — The amount of time children spend in education is finite. We have a responsibility to ensure that every moment a child is in a STEP Academy must be spent productively. Once wasted, it is gone forever and cannot be given back.
- Positivity — Staff have a responsibility to be positive and supportive of each other. Negativity leads to low expectations and a culture where excuses are tolerated.
- Aspiration — Embodied in the Trust motto, “Striving Together for Excellence in Partnership,” all members of staff aim for excellence in their individual professional roles.
- Commitment — Staff are prepared to go the extra mile to provide the best possible education for their pupils. The interests of children are always placed ahead of those of staff.
If you would like to discuss this role or to request an application pack, please contact Cheryl Gilbert, Company Secretary– email@example.com
Completed application forms with supporting statements should be returned by email, post or by hand to Cheryl Gilbert, Company Secretary, STEP Academy Trust, c/o Applegarth Academy, Bygrove,Fieldway, New Addington, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 9DL.
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 1st December 2016
Interviews: Wednesday 14th December 2016
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
CVs are not accepted