Term time only + 15 days - Permanent - Salary: B1 point 4 to B3 point 11 (Actual salary £16,494-£18,947 actual salary) depending on experience - Start: as soon as possible
Roundhay School is looking to appoint an inspirational, dedicated and ambitious person to work at our vibrant, high-achieving and multi-cultural school.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Assist in the maintenance of the school’s IT networks and system to ensure that they are effective in supporting teaching, learning and administration.
- To provide technical assistance and software assistance during lessons, along with training sessions for staff and students to ensure that all users make optimum use of the school’s IT network, systems, hardware, software and platforms.
This is an exciting career opportunity for someone who is hardworking and shares our passion to improve all that we do.
As a truly comprehensive school, reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, we are very proud to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' and where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
• Most oversubscribed school in the city with the highest attendance
• 100% staff recommend the school as a place to work
• The largest school sixth form in Leeds (500+)
• ‘Staff training is excellent' Ofsted
• 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
We encourage early applications and reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time should the right candidate be found.
Roundhay School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and approved references.
Application Deadline: 9.00am on Wednesday 24 April 2019
For further information, a job pack and to apply online, please visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk