• have qualifications in a related subject, and/or experience of supporting the use of ICT in an educational setting
• be able to support a range of software and hardware needs in the school
• be an outstanding and highly committed professional who is passionate about supporting learning and young people
• be prepared to work flexibly to support learning and enrichment activities beyond the school day.
You will find a School that:
· Has a distinctive faith ethos.
· Has strong and effective leadership at all levels.
· Fosters and develops a strong team ethos amongst all its staff.
· Is highly supportive and one that values and develops people.
· Aspires to be in the top 1% of schools nationally for pupil progress.
· Is forward thinking and outwardly facing.
· Is committed to developing pupils leadership skills and their wider participation in local and national agendas.
· Has an exceptionally supportive community and Governing Body.